Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Your Home Buying Plan - Part 1

How can you start an agressive home buying plan? This is reality and cannot be overlooked. The following information is no fairy tale. If you are serious about buying a home, just understand the situation you are currently in and ask yourself the following questions:

Do homes appreciate in value?

Can I persuade a bank or lending institution to provide a mortgage given my present credit situation?

Will the US Government give us the money to buy a home with our credit the it is?

How serious am I about buing a home?

Studies conducted by HUD and the FHA concluded that most Americans are deprived of home ownership because of credit issues and not due to not having enough money for a down payment. With that in mind, compare these two scenarios:

A. Why would I give an apartment house a couple thousand dollars for the privilage of moving into a building I do not own? I might have to pay a higher rent after one year; I don't have any place to plant my tomatoes;I don't have any place for my buddies to park for the Sunday football games. And what are my chances of getting the security deposit back?

B. Would I be interested in having control of a $200,000 investment where I would only have to put the closing costs down (which is less than the amount required to move into an apartment in most cases)? How about the fact that the US Government will provide me/us an opportunity to resolve our credit isues,and if we prove we're serious we can get a Federal Housing Administration guarantee that will provide for the lender the assurance that the loan will be paid back? It has never been easier to purchase a home than now.

In my next article I'll continue with your home buying plan and how you can take further advantage of the FHA's generosity.

Chuck Lunsford is the owner and developer of EasyFloridaHomeLoans.com. He offers advice on how to get your credit in order and working for you. Visit his website and learn more about how to obtain a florida mortgage home loan.


http://ezinearticles.com/?Your-Home-Buying-Plan---Part-1&id=336448