Saturday, September 29, 2007

New Interactive Real Estate Website Makes Home Buying Simpler

Effective this year homebuyers and sellers will have a new tool that will make home buying and selling more affordable than ever. I-Agent.com has launched a brand new interactive improved website in response to the growing popularity of their 2% rebate program.

The new website will be loaded with features such as:
• I-List, A free online classified section for homes
• A Free Home Valuation
• Free Foreclosure Information
• New Construction Search
• Free MLS search
.
“I-Agent.com’s innovative business model has quickly become a popular trend in the DC metropolitan area,” says I-Agent Realtor Khalil El-Ghoul. I-agent.com offers buyers 66% of the agent commission fee, (roughly 2% of the purchase price) which on average is a savings of up to $11,000 per I-agent transaction. El-Ghoul adds, “This is one of the most attractive benefits for many clients using the site.”

“The very best part was getting the $7000 refund at closing,” says Barbara Bauer, a site user who bought her home in Springfield, VA through I-agent.com. She also said the site made the home buying process “painless.” “I found my home on the first outing with my realtor! My realtor was very dependable and good about letting me know what to expect."

Other I-Agent benefits include a New Homes Database, access to the Multiple Listing Service, and a 24-hour customer service toll free line. "For the intelligent homebuyer, there is simply no better choice than I-agent.com,” says Scott Faircloth, who purchased a resale home in Loudoun County, “Not only did I receive exceptional customer service and an unparalleled commitment to excellence, I also received 2% back...a savings to me of nearly $8,000! Whether you are a first time or repeat buyer, I would not hesitate to recommend I-agent.com -- they really are revolutionizing the home buying experience."


http://www.atlantahomebuyingarticles.com/article.cfm/id/141821